Thinktank Social is one of Australia’s original social media advisory firms and has developed a 4-week course we call Think Social for Real Estate, specifically designed for the real estate market.
The intent of this course is to impart knowledge, skills, and an understanding to enable a more proactive and strategic approach towards business development.
Throughout the series we will examine specific social media platforms and understand how leveraging your personal brand, can positively impact sales targets and business objectives.
Week 1, Personal Branding and Social Selling, commences on Tuesday, May 19 at 1:00pm AEST and will run each Tuesday at this time. Each module will consist of 45 minutes of content followed by a 15 minute Q&A.
The course has been designed and will be presented by, one of Australia’s leading voices in the social media space, CEO of Thinktank Social, Sam Mutimer.
Registrations for the course are strictly limited, so to ensure you don’t miss out, please Register and secure your place.
- Week 1: Personal Branding and Social Selling
- Week 2: Building Brand Awareness and Exposure in Targeted Markets
- Week 3: Tactics for Engaging with Online Communities
- Week 4: Driving Leads and Sales
What you will learn
- Why setting up your personal brand and how utilising specific social media platforms can be powerful tactics in the new business process.
- An understanding of brand awareness and how to establish it among your key audience demographic.
- How to develop a rapport with your audience through community management and best practices for high engagement levels.
- A deep understanding of personal brand strategy and how to maximise lead generation opportunities via social media.
Who should attend
- Sales Agents
- Real Estate Agents
- Property Managers
- Agency Principals
- Real Estate Marketing Managers
- Real Estate Directors
- Buyer Advocates