Guest post by Jordana Borensztajn – an iPhone and social media addict, journalist, comedian, and social media trainer who really loves her iPhone. Like, REALLY loves it.
THE IPHONE 5S COUNTDOWN IS ON
Like every monstrous Apple product release, we’ve heard heaps of rumours about the iPhone 5S’s schmick new specs and stand-out features. This coming week, Apple is set to reveal 5S details in a media event expected to take place on September 10 at Apple’s headquarters in Silicon Valley.
So, what’s the buzz all about?
5S FEATURES – THE RUMOURS
1) It’ll be available in a gold-champagne colour, plus a graphite, as well as standard black and white. Champagne? Classy. Cracking open the bubbly now to celebrate.
2) Bigger and better-quality camera with an f/2.0 aperture and dual LED flash. More light and more megapixels means better quality ‘bathroom mirror’ selfies. Yes please.
3) 128GB storage option. Well, yeah, we’ll need extra space for all the stunning new selfies (above). Goes without saying.
4) Fingerprint scanner technology. If this means we won’t have to remember passcodes, bring it on!
IPHONE 5S FEATURES – ON MY WISHLIST
1) Always tell me I’m right. Thanks in advance, Siri.
2) Open my garage door. My clunky remote control is so 1995. Totally cramps my style.
3) Provide an ‘external mute all’ option. There’s gotta be a way to block out screaming kids in restaurants, surely.
4) Clean my apartment and cook me a gluten-free dinner. Well I certainly don’t have time! Too busy catching up on Game of Thrones.
Fingers crossed the iPhone 5S comes out with all of the features above. That really would make it… GOLD.